Khao Lak Comments

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment:

See what others have had to say...

Comments (21)

1. Patricia:
    Nov 19, 2012 at 03:36 PM

After a rough start, the team made sure we had an amazing experience on the Genesis and completely made up for it! For that I want to thank Pam, Janos and Gerben for the amazing 3 days we had on the liveaboard and of course the rest of the crew on the boat.
    The food was great, the dive locations were beautiful and we saw a lot of great things!

Thanks and enjoy the coming season!

2. Graham Jardine:
    Nov 06, 2012 at 09:10 PM

Fantastic experience, thank you to Anita, Andre and Dirk for ensuring I saw everything the Similans had to offer and for the professional advice and support - for once I got some decent pictures! A special thanks to Lily for persuading my wife to go snorkeling for the first time - she loved it! Look forward to diving with you again.

3. Tom und Alex Ager:
    Feb 10, 2012 at 02:23 PM

Dear All,

we want to say thank you to the whole team of Sea Bees in Khao Lak.

First to Stefan - because he told us at the pool at the Ramada Resort
    that we should do the diving course (we have made the Open Water Diver).
    We have never spoken before of doing this and then it was really amazing
    (except "flood the mask" - Dirk knows what I am speaking about).

And then to Dirk - THANK YOU. You did a great job. In 4 days you have
    learnd us the first steps of diving and we get a passion for it.
    You have so much peace and patience in you that also impatient people
    can learn it and also come down and relax. It was so cool and great.
    We are looking forward to our next trip to Thailand because we just
    want to go diving with you, DIRK! :-)

Please send also nice greetings to the young man (I can't remember the name -
    he was always smiling and so friendly) which pick us up at the Hotel to bring us
    to Sea Bees for the course. He went with me to the post office to send package
    (to much shopping :-) to Austria.

And also THANK YOU to the rest of the team - they were so friendly and helpfull on the boat.
    And also the crew on the boat - THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS EXPERIENCE!

We are pretty sad of seating now again in Austria with -15°C and not already
    one month ago we were in a 28°C sea to learn diving :-)
    It was really amazing and we want to come again.

See you again :-)

Ganz viele Grüße aus dem kalten Tirol
    Tom und Alex Ager
    (17.01. - 20.01. doing the OWD)

4. Martin Singh:
    Dec 13, 2011 at 02:16 PM

I had a great 5 days diving.
    Very professional operation, good guides, good food.

Thanks!

5. Michael Fraessdorf:
    Nov 20, 2011 at 01:22 PM

I had five exciting days on the Stingray with my guide Andrea. At the beginning I was out of air very soon after about 45 minutes even with my 15 liter tank. Andrea took some time to teach me breathing techniques and gave me two excercises to practice in the night. After doing the excercises in the night, I was able to finish my dives after one hour with still more than 50 bars left in the tank. That success could be repeated in all the following dives.

@Andrea:
    Grazie Mille! I will never forget you and what you have taught me and diving together with you was a lot of fun!

6. Jutta und Wolfgang:
    Nov 08, 2011 at 03:43 PM

For our holidays in this year we determined to complete a diving course. Therefore we find a subsidiary of Sea-Bees in our Hotel Le Meridien, Khao Lak where we had the chance to make first practise rounds in the Hotel Pool under instructions of Christoph. We registered for a OWD-Course immediately.

Our Dive-Instructor was Dirk Schwalb, a wonderful teacher who accompanied us through the training-sessions. His comments were always clear and memorable. With much patience, praise and motivating criticism he boosted our confidence. We were never overstrained.

Two days of theoretical lessons and practical exercises were hold in the Sea-Beas Basis classroom and pool of the Palm Garden Resort. They have been us best prepared for the open water dives at the Similan Islands.
    The Organization of both sea days on the boat STINGRAY was absolutely perfect and unique. At his point a great praise and special thanks to the complete Team of Sea-Bees and the competent and very attentive crew on board.

We could observe the relationship between the instructors and students/participants was almost warm an with good spirits. This would lead in a pleasant atmosphere. We enjoyed it very much.

Our four dive sessions at the Similan Islands #9 (North Point) and #8 (Donald Duck Bay / Turtle Rock) were great fun!

Dirk is a wunderful Guy - his passion for diving is contagious. Our farewell of him was very warmly. A very special thanks to him for his assistance and guideness from our side as well.

In conclusion we can recommend Sea-Bees every time and fully qualified. If possible - we would come again next time.

with many greetings from good old Germany.
    Jutta + Wolfgang - Aschaffenburg

7. rishan dias:
    Jun 22, 2011 at 08:08 AM

dear sea bees new maneger!
    im rishan from sri lanka and i was working in sea bees in 2007-2008 under mr george managment!im just going to ask from you is there any chance to be in your team and work?i really love to work with your team and we had a good team in that time!i know still toey he is working there with you and the rest of the team have gone!please im waiting to hear from you if i can joint in your team!!!
    regards,
    rishan

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3

Sea Bees Diving
1/3 Moo 9 Viset Road, Chalong, Phuket 83130, Thailand.
Phone: +66 76 381 765 Fax: +66 76 280 467