Phuket Comments

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment:

See what others have had to say...

Comments (62)

1. Jennifer:
    Apr 29, 2013 at 02:02 AM

We had a great time on our dive drive with Sea Bees. Our dive master was fantastic. He was friendly and helpful with beginner divers. The boat was also very comfortable and clean. The one thing that was very poor quality was the food. We had to work very hard to make sure there was something vegetarian on board and that one of my friends had food to accommodate her food allergies. It seems that food is the easiest thing to get right and with lots of divers aboard each day, it should be easy to accommodate vegetarians and common food allergies. There is an abundance of good food in Thailand so it seems like it should be easy to improve the food on the boat.

Reply from Sea Bees Diving
    Dear Jennifer,
    Thank you for your feedback and we very much appreciate your comments on the boat and your dive guide. With respect to the food issue, our Marriott team were aware of your friend's allergy and had mentioned that most of the food prepared was with soya bean oil. They were told that it was acceptable in small doses and as long as it was not actual soya beans. We realise that it meant that one of your group did not have such a good day with respect to food and we would like to apologise for this.
    We do hope, however, that we can welcome you onboard again and will ensure that all dietary requirements are met.
    Team Sea Bees

2. Edith Preinfalk:
    Jan 13, 2013 at 04:33 PM

Dear Sea Bees team,

I would like to thank you for an unbelievable experience under water!

After one day of snorkelling I spontaneously decided to enjoy a day of 'introduction diving' on the Excalibur at the Phi Phi islands. With Herbert 'taking my hand' it turned out to become an unforgettable experience!!

I would have never expected to see leopard sharks, turtles, sepia, Kuhls ray and lots of beautiful fish - all in one day!

And although it was my first time under water, Herbert always gave me a 100 % feeling of safety with his calm and responsible manner.

During the whole trip it was very clear that safety comes first for the Sea Bees team and everything was very well organized. Not to forget to mention the excellent food on board!

If I ever make the open water diver, I will make it with Sea Bees!!

Best regards,
    Edith

3. Adith Kumar:
    Jun 28, 2012 at 04:46 AM

Dear Christoph,

We thank you for the experience Sea Bees Team gave us during our diving trip. Both Elena and Paul made our dives very comfortable. We are certain that we would continue diving. In fact we are already planing our next diving holiday to Bali in October. We have also been recommending diving to all our friends here. We'll definitely recommend Sea Bees if they choose to go to thailand for diving.

Once again, thank you for all your help.

Cheers

Adith

4. Mathias:
    Jun 07, 2012 at 12:17 PM

In April 2012, we did the Open Water Advanced in Phuket. Our Trainer Herbert teached us in a demanding and humoristic way, he is a relly scuba diving expert with huge expierience. Despite we worked hard on our skills, we had a lot of fun and enjoyed the dives very much.

Thank you!

5. Fergus Groves:
    May 07, 2012 at 07:19 AM

I obtained my SSI Open Water Diver certification with Sea Bees the first week of May 2012.

The instruction and diving were both wonderful. While this was my first diving experience, I must say I was impressed with how organized Sea Bees is. Visiting with other divers, I found they all had never enjoyed another dive center as well organized.

Special thanks go to my dive instructor July, who made me comfortable in the depths and pointed out all the beautiful fish and other creatures we constantly came accross.

You cannot beat the Diving Course Packages they have with Palm Gardens, a brief walk away from the shop and pier.

6. Lucas Kazansky:
    Jan 10, 2012 at 07:46 AM

I went on an incredible dive trip the equipment and staff are top notch. It was the best and biggest boat I have ever been out on with excellent food and plenty of space and shade. Everybody was very kind and professional and the dive locations are amazing. My guide Martin was extremely knowledgeable both about diving and the underwater life, in addition he helped me with air consumption and breathing techniques. All and all it was the best dive trip I have been on.

7. Brian Rustage:
    Dec 24, 2011 at 12:37 PM

I just like to say thank you for a fantastic 2 weeks diving in Thailand, the first week on the Marco Polo was my first live aboard and it was a brilliant weeks diving. Mike, Huby and the crew couldn’t have done anymore to make the trip anymore enjoyable and the food was amazing (loved the banana cake). The second week on the Excalibur II was also a great weeks diving and was again so well looked after by the Sea bees team. I would highly recommend Sea bees diving, well organized and very friendly :-).

Brian Rustage, UK

8. Brian Rustage:
    Dec 24, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Brian Rustage, UK

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7

Sea Bees Diving
1/3 Moo 9 Viset Road, Chalong, Phuket 83130, Thailand.
Phone: +66 76 381 765 Fax: +66 76 280 467